jundolor

Sunday, March 29, 2009

4D SQL v.11 Seminar

Last March 12, I attended the launching of 4D SQL v11. I consider myself a long-time developer of 4D, having used extensively it for the last 15 years. I am presently using 4D v6 and 4D v2004 for a couple of clients. But unfortunately I have never tried out the last release, 4D SQL v.11.

The launching was a good opportunity for me to see what 4D SQL v.11 was all about. The product presentation of 4D did not disappoint me at all. On the contrary, I got impressed how 4D had migrated its product to the enterpise level, while retaining the interface of a desktop development application.

The launching was more than just a showcase of the power of 4D. I got to meet the new generation of 4D developers, and was impressed by their skill-level in the product.

If I were to compare myself when I was starting out in 4D to the new upstart developers, I would say that the new generation have more in-depth knowledge and understanding of the product.

More information about 4D can be found on the website, http://4d.com/.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home