jundolor

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Aplaya Beach in the morning

On my last day in sweetie love's homwtown, I decided to get up little earlier and enjoy Amplaya beach. I got to see things I wouldn't see in the beach in the afternoon, like starfish and sea-snakes!

Tree show below not yet submerged by the beach



 Orange rock objects which Tatay Frank call as buhay na bato (living rock). According to Tatay Frank, these rocks eventually grow. I wonder they have a life span to stop growing.

 Starfish...

Aplaya beach in her morning pictorial

Just before leaving the beach, I chanced upon a sea-snake. Since I only had a smartphone camera, I could not zoom in.



Tatay Frank heads for home after accompanying me on a morning beach walk










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home