jundolor

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My other blog-site

Life would be too boring if one were to live it too seriously. I suppose the same thing applies to blogging- that is, blogging would be too boring if all bloggers were to post only serious matters.

To break out of the monotony of life's seriousness, I decided to come up with a funny blog. I've invented a company named Scamway, who's business is to, well, scam people. Its more of a spoof of how people get duped. Scamway also has a mascot named Scammie the Monkey. The link is at http://scamway.frontpeers.com/.

The purpose of the Scamway blog is not to make fun of people getting scammed, but rather come up with inane situations where folks get scammed.

At the end, I can only hope that visitors can find some amusement in the Scamway blog, and perhaps even laugh at some of the post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home